Welcome to all the new and prospective officials in the Badger Region. To become a certified referee in Badger Region, the minimum age is 16 years old. This page will help you earn your certification as a first-year official in the Badger Region Volleyball Association.
This year, the Region is holding three meetings for officials. All in-person meetings are done for the 2023 season.
If you have been recommended to us via the TAG U R IT program, congratulations! And thank you for your excellent work and dedication to officiating during your club team’s ref assignment.
All Badger Region officials must be members of USA Volleyball through the Region and (if 18 years old or older) successfully pass a background screen administered during the registration process. Failure to do so will prohibit officials from working junior tournaments. All Badger Region officials must agree to abide by the Badger Region Code of Conduct for Officials.
This page will include:
- New officials required registration form (click here)
- New ref checklist (click here)
- A link to where officials can get their “Adult with Safety Requirement” membership
- Other requirements will include taking SafeSport, submitting a background screening and taking the required referee modules (See the “new ref checklist” above for details)
- Link to Resources for Officials (click here)
Have questions about certifying as a first-year official in the Badger Region? Email Sara Voigt a firstname.lastname@example.org.