Badger Region Volleyball is one of the 40 regions of USA Volleyball. When you register for a membership with Badger Region, you also become a member of USA Volleyball.
Looking for a membership for the 2022-23 season? Click here. (If you have not already created a Sports Engine account, you will be prompted to do so before purchasing a membership right away.)
MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE 2022-23 SEASON ARE NOW AVAILABLE (Valid beginning 9/1/22) FOR ALL ATHLETES, COACHES, OFFICIALS AND STAFF MEMBERS.
You must be a current registered member to participate in Badger Region and USA Volleyball events. Whether you want to officiate at Badger Region tournaments, join a Badger Region club team, score at tournaments, coach a team or run a club, you must be a registered member.
Additionally, your Badger Region membership will give you:
- Access to regionally and nationally sanctioned events and programming
- Secondary insurance coverage
- A framework of rules and guidelines to protect the sport and individuals
- Access to regional and national high performance programs
- Policies and guidelines to safeguard our membership
- Educational opportunities for players, coaches, club directors and official
- Competition opportunities for players, coaches and teams
- Grassroots programming to develop a new understanding and love of the sport
- Networking opportunities with volleyball enthusiasts around the nation
- Communication and newsletters that celebrate the great people and stories in our sport
- A safe, healthy environment for players to develop through rules, regulations and resources
When you purchase a Badger Region membership, about half of your fee stays within the region to fund our regional programming. The other half goes to USA Volleyball to fund national-level programming. There are no refunds once a membership has been purchased. In cases of season-ending injury, please contact Jennifer Armson-Dyer at email@example.com
The Badger Region does not get involved in any contract situations or negotiations between a club and a player/family and/or coach.
- If you are a junior player (defined as 18 or younger), please click here to see the Age Definitions to determine the appropriate age category that you belong in, based on your date of birth.
- Have questions about what membership you need? Click here.
How do I print my member card in Sports Engine?
Answer: You will receive an email confirmation when you purchase a Badger Region/USA Volleyball membership. On that email is a copy of your member card that you can print. It also includes a QR code that takes you to your profile in Sports Engine. All of these things can be printed when on your screen. Clubs have been asked to not request a membership card. Instead, they should be asking for the membership ID number. For more on how to print your member ID number, use this Sports Engine “How To.” You can also click here for a video on how to access your card on a mobile device.
For ANY questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.