1. Maintain membership: An official must renew their Badger Region membership annually to remain eligible to officiate in Badger Region. In order to officiate junior tournaments, an official must also have a current background screen and Safe Sport.
2. Pay the annual $25 Badger Region Referee fee (coming soon). This fee allows you access to all online and in-person clinics, a free rule book and the ability to use the online ref-assigning system.
3. Attend a referee clinic: this must be done annually to maintain certification at this level.
4. Complete the online courses and exams: Coming soon
5. Submit an Independent Contractor Form and W9: Badger Region must have these on-file, submitted new each year.
6. Complete the SafeSport Training Course: SafeSport can be added to your Sports Engine membership. Please register for your Safe Sport training when renewing your membership.